Job Description: Candidates should be having knowledge on below key areas.
Optional: NODEJS, PHP, BOOTSTRAP, Word Press, ANGULARJS, REACTJS, REACT NATIVE, SAP Net Weaver Gateway, OData Services, XSJS & XS OData Services, Ubuntu/Linux
Plugins: Apache Cordova, SAP Kapsel, Phone Gap
- Should be able to Design and develop SAP UI5 application that are aligned with the overall architectural approach and platform being used by the teams
- Should be able to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Minimum 1 year SAP Fiori/UI5experience in developing/enhancing custom SAP Fiori/UI5 applications using OData services from SAP backend using SAP Web IDE/Eclipise
- Good Understanding of SAPUI5 library, MVC Development framework, Design patterns and software development best practices
- Good Understanding of mobile application plugins Apache Cordova, SAP Kapsel, PhoneGapetc.
- Fully understand SAP Fiori concept, FLP configuration, and app integration
- Good to have: Enhancing OData Services, HANA Cloud Platform & HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- Experience with SAPUI5 custom controls Development
- Experience in developing with OData and/or REST concept implementation
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Troubleshooting the UI5 issue
- Provide support for existing ui5 applications.
- Should be having SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Mobility knowledge
- Able to work as independent developer and provide quick solution to the existing bugs/issues
- Able to develop ui5 hybrid application (android & iOS).